Sunday, December 11, 2011

Apartment 302!


This is a video that my roommate Anna made for us.  It's a bunch of memories from Fall semester.  Check it out, yo!

Isn't it funny how one day you can't wait to leave somewhere, and the next, you're almost dreading it?  It's a very bittersweet feeling.  I've been waiting a really long time to finally be done here in Rexburg... and now that I leave in just a few days, I get more sad.  For a long time, I was wondering why I always had to come back to school right when things were going so great at home.  It's been like this for the past two years.  Now that I won't be coming back, I'm afraid things aren't going to be as great as they once were.  Maybe I'm just being silly, and things will still be just as good.  We'll see.  I'm crossing my fingers!

Today we did our roommate Christmas gift exchange!  I had Katrina and I got her some stuff from Victoria Secret!  It's safe to say that she loved it!  She, ironically enough, had drawn my name.  She got me some ADORABLE slippers that look like little boots.  Then she gave me some Mounds, Starbursts, and Lifesavers and bath salt.  With each of these items, she wrote me a note that incorporated the items. It was super cute and made me cry!  I love Christmas time, and the feelings it brings to my life.  I'm happy we decided to have our Christmas celebration today.  I'm definitely feeling the Christmas spirit more and more everyday, and I love it!

It seems appropriate for me to say how much I love my roommates!  I have definitely been placed in the right place at the right time.  How grateful I am for each of them, and for the influence they have been in my life.  As cheesy as it is to say, the song For Good from Wicked fits this situation perfectly.  Because I knew each of them, I really have been changed for good.  Love you girls, thank you for the FUN semester and the AWESOME memories!!!



1 comment:

  1. I seriously feel the same way! This was such an amazing apartment I was a part of and I am so glad I met you and was able to have you in my life. Thank you Kortney, and good luck with your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete