Saturday, December 10, 2011

COUGARS!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm an avid BYU fan. Ever since I was a young girl, my Dad and Grandpa had BYU football season tickets. They would take me to several games with them, and after a while, I started to love it! The more I learned about football, the more of a Cougar fan I became. When people ask me what I love, I always respond by saying my family, and BYU. We just finished up another football season, 9-3. What a fun season it was to watch! Even though I'm still in school right now, I traveled home about every other week to go to the games because my dad got me season tickets again this year. (When he got them, I wasn't supposed to be in school. But due to scheduling conflicts, things didn't quite go as planned.) While it seems like a lot to travel back and forth that much, it was totally worth it. BYU is my passion, and nothing could get in the way of me going to the games.

I was on facebook the other morning, and saw that BYU was having a promotion for the next hour. They're playing the 6th ranked team in basketball next Saturday, and they want the Marriott center to be packed! So, as a result, they put all tickets on sale for $2 a ticket. Me, being the fan that I am, couldn't pass the deal up! I'm moving home Wednesday, so it's perfect timing. I got a ticket for Trista, Bannon, and I. I'm excited to go watch the boys play since I haven't actually been to a BYU basketball game in years! Football is more my thing. I'm excited to go next week, but, I will miss seeing Jimmer. What a stud he is.

I'm currently watching the BYU/Utah basketball game, which is how this post came to be. I love watching my team, and I love it even more when we're winning. :) Rise and shout, the cougars are out! GOOOOOOO COUGARS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment